1. Topics :
I. Tolerance Among Religions
II. Indonesian Youth
III. A Place to Live
Photographs have to be submitted in set of two (2) for each topic, showing contrast within the topics. (Example of the photograph can be seen above)
2. Location : Indonesia
3. This competition is open to all amateur photographers living in Indonesia and/or all Indonesian citizen.
4. Registration form and technical information can be downloaded from www.ppi-karlsruhe.de/khatulistiwa
5. Entries must authentically stem out of the participant´s work.
6. Only unpublished photographs will be accepted.
7. Participants hold all the responsibilities regarding contents of the photographs.
I. The entry does not contain or infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, or any other intellectual property rights of any third person or entity.
II. Each contestant agrees to fully compensate PPI Karlsruhe in respect to all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing to any person by reason of the contestant breaking any of the foregoing (Point 7.I).
8. PPI Karlsruhe receives the right, in its discretion, to publish the submitted photos including the photographer’s credit line and to use as a promotion material for the future events.
9. Participants retain ownership and all other rights to future use of their photographs.
10. Any violation of the rules leads to disqualification! There is zero tolerance to contents provoking infringement, threat, mislead, abuse, harassment, slander, scandal and pornography.
11. The decisions of PPI Karlsruhe are final and non- negotiable.
1. Participants can choose one or more of the topics regarding the content of the photograph.
2. The Participants have to include photo descriptions (max. : 150 words) preferably in English, or Bahasa Indonesia. The description will later be translated in German by our committee.
3. The minimum resolution of the submitted image is 250 dpi with JPG/JPEG format and the photo will be printed in A3 size.
4. Pictures must not show the name of the photographer or any other information (these details can be included in the metadata of the pictures but must not be visible on the picture itself).
5. All the photographs to this competition must be uploaded to : www.ppi-karlsruhe.de/khatulistiwa
6. The registration time will be opened from Monday 18th June 2018 00:00 GMT+7 to Friday 31st August 2018 23:59 GMT+7 (WIB). No entry arriving after the deadline will be accepted. Selected photographs and winners will be notified by e-mail.
7. The 45 selected sets of photographs (15 from each category) will be exhibited in Karlsruhe from Saturday 13th October 2018 to Saturday 27th October 2018 at IBZ (Internationales Begegnungszentrum) Karlsruhe, Germany.
8. Out of the selected photos, three (3) sets of images will be chosen as winners (one set from each theme).
9. The winners will be announced on Saturday 27th October 2018. The prize will be sent within two weeks after the announcement, any technical matters regarding prize delivery will be notified in due course.
Certificate and 200€ will be awarded for the winner from each topic and each of the 45 winning entrants will receive a certificate.